Opportunities for youths deadline: January 31st 2024
UN Global Compact network, gives participating organizations access to a unique opportunities for youths. Currently running in the 2nd cohort of the SDG Innovation Accelerator for Young Professionals. It gives these organizations’ youthful talent the confidence to work together and spur commercial innovation that supports the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The goal of this rigorous nine-month opportunity for youths is to unleash the potential of upcoming changemakers and corporate leaders. It focuses on creating and putting into practice creative solutions using cutting-edge projects, technology, and business models that support the sustainability goals of your organization.
|New Applications Open date:
26 October 2023 – 31 January 2024
29 November 2023
- High-achieving employees at UN Global Compact participating companies
- Participants had to be under 35 years old.
- Passionate about disruptive technologies, sustainability, and innovative business models
- Ability to commit to the Accelerator for at least five (5) hours per month
- Engage in accelerated learning opportunities for youths including online and in-person workshops, case studies, company visits and forum discussions
- Collaborate with other businesses on innovative projects tailored to your company and industry.
- Build valuable relationships through coaching, mentoring and peer-to-peer networking which potentially open more opportunities for youths.
- Gain insights from leading experts in sustainability and innovation from around the world.
- Join a global network of talented young professionals from top companies across every continent opening up more opportunities for youths.
- Apply SDG innovation to address real sustainability challenges your company is currently facing.
- Embed the SDGs into your company’s business strategy through collaboration, innovation and knowledge sharing.
- Enhance employee engagement, create professional development and opportunities for youths.
- Access a network of experts from some of the world’s leading companies.
- Receive global recognition for your company’s participation in the programme.